Food and drinks will still be available to purchase at the game, though a limited menu will be available to reduce queue times and make decisions easier for patrons.
All food and drinks must be consumed in your seat. Patrons will not be able to linger on concourses or remain standing whilst consuming food or beverages.
For a full breakdown of The Gabba's Conditions of Entry policy.
FOOD & BEVERAGE SUMMARY (Conditions of Entry)
Prohibited Food and Beverage Items
- Commercial food from takeaway and fast food outlets (e.g. McDonalds, Subway, KFC, Pizza, etc.)
- Commercial drinks (with the exception of plastic sealed soft drink / or sports drink up to 600ml, commercial water up to 1.25L personal quantities only). Any quantity over this may be asked to be cloaked by security or venue staff.
Permitted Food and Beverage Items
- Sealed commercial water - up to 1.25 litres
- Plastic sealed soft drink / or sports drink up to 600ml – personal quantities only
- Lollies, chips / biscuits and similar items - personal quantities only
- Poppa (tetra pack) fruit juice - one serve (250ml) per person (cannot be frozen). Any quantity over this may be asked to be cloaked.
- Home-made sandwiches, cakes, muffins, biscuits
- Thermos Flask for tea or coffee (may be checked for alcohol)
- Baby food
- Special Dietary requirements and allergy based food